March 27, 2020
To Our Industry Partners:
In an effort to conform to the government guidelines and directives from CDC regarding the operation of “Essential Businesses”, NWS must take the following precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, vendors, freight forwarders and the general public.
Effective Monday March 30th, 2020 @ 7:00am;
Customers, vendors, drivers, and the general public will be prohibited access to all NWS sales counters, showrooms, admin, and warehouse facilities.
NWS will only accept material orders placed on-line, by e-mail or over the phone and can no longer accommodate walk-up business.
Material orders can be picked-up at a designated warehouse bay outside of each facility.
NWS will continue to offer deliveries, but we must be assured that the facility or job-site we are delivering to is following the CDC guidelines for safe distancing.
We ask that you please remain vigilant, follow good health practices and practice social distancing at all times and once the order has been lifted, we will resume our normal business practices.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, but the health and safety of our employees and customers is always our top priority, especially in these times.
Please visit nationalwaterproofingsupply.com for additional messages and updates.
March 21, 2020
To Our Valued Customers:
Please be assured that National Waterproofing Supply is taking all of the necessary precautions in addressing the ongoing situation with regards to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Through continuous monitoring and safe practices at all levels of our company, NWS is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees, customers, and suppliers.
The following are some of the steps and procedures NWS has implemented to ensure the safety of all:
- Employees who exhibit signs or symptoms of the flu are prohibited from working.
- As applicable, all admin, outside sales, and non-essential employees will be working remotely.
- Employees are actively utilizing “social distancing” practices in all facilities and encouraged to continue the same techniques in their personal lives.
- Ensuring that good health hygiene, as promoted by the CDC, is being stressed daily by leadership.
- All NWS facilities are being cleaned and sanitized on a frequent basis.
- All Company meetings and business travel have been suspended until further notice.
- Screening of all employees and visitors who have traveled to determine quarantine needs according to CDC guidance.
- Constant screening of all employees and visitors for possible contact with infected persons.
- Adhering to guidance stemming from the National Emergency Declaration, and reviewing updates and implementing instructions and rules from the CDC daily.
- NWS is in constant contact with our manufacturing partners, and will keep you updated as to any new developments regarding product availability, deliveries, and potential plant closings.
In closing, please note that at this time NWS will maintain our standard Business hours, and continue to provide deliveries, except when and where limited by government restrictions. We also want you to know that we truly value and appreciate your continued support, and in these troubling times, want to thank you for your vigilance and patience.