This year’s theme is “Waterproofing with Aesthetics: Making it Dry and Appealing to the Eye”
You can expect another dynamic convention featuring concrete repair industry experts sharing their expertise with you. As always, your ICRI committees will be meeting throughout the convention and it is important to remember that all committee meetings (with the exception of the Fellows and Nominations) are open for anyone to attend.
Top Reasons You Need to Attend:
- Three days jam-packed with technical sessions, networking, social event opportunities, and committee meeting sessions – your best opportunity to expand your understanding of concrete repair, protection and restoration.
- Get practical strategies and tools from industry experts through a series of technical presentations offering up to PDH credits
- Celebrate with your colleagues as we recognize those members of ICRI that have gone above and beyond for the institute at Tuesday’s Recognition Luncheon.
- Connect with exhibitors sharing the latest innovations and solutions in the concrete repair, protection and restoration industry.
- Get to know the inner workings of ICRI. Take this opportunity to attend ICRI committee meetings and consider taking part. Committee meetings are open to all (with the exception of the Fellows and Nominations committees).
- Recharge with social events sponsored by ICRI’s Florida First Coast Chapter and foster new relationships that you will tap into year-round.