JOIN US AT THIS GREAT EVENT! —- REGISTER TODAY
The NASA Business Opportunities Expo 2018* is sponsored by the NASA KSC Prime Contractor Board, U.S. Air Force 45th Space Wing and Canaveral Port Authority. This year the Expo will feature approximately 160 business and government exhibitors, including the first ever construction hub, and highlight all small business socioeconomic categories.
Who Should Attend?
- Small Businesses who want to do business with NASA.
- Small Businesses who want to meet and network with NASA Prime Contractors.
- Large Contractors seeking teaming opportunities with Small Businesses.
- Construction companies interested in learning more about NASA contract opportunities.
Exhibitors include businesses offering a variety of products and services. Representatives from each NASA center, the Patrick Air Force Base 45th Space Wing, prime contractors and other government agencies will be available to answer questions about how to do business with their respective organizations.
- Admission, parking and exhibitor booths are free of charge.
- No Government-issued badge is required.
- Lunch will be available for purchase (some vendors may accept cash only as payment).
- Event is open to the public.