Job Title: Sales Representative
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally contacts and secures new business for the company.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and perspective customers through relationship-based approached. Must be able to demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organizations’ products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/markets’ potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organizations products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interest, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Reports directly to Rich Ford
Must possess three to five years experience in the Waterproofing, Caulking and Concrete Repair sector. Demonstrates aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers. Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using computer applications and contact management software. Valid driver’s license.
Compensation relative to performance and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org